1. Brake Shoes or Pads should have no less than 50% life remaining.
2. Brake Drums and Rotors must be within manufacturers specifications and they will be measured
3. All braking hardware must be present, installed correctly, and in working order.
4. No signs of leakage in the hydraulic system, this includes master cylinder, wheel cylinders, calipers, valves, lines & connections.
5. Check the hoses, no cracks are allowed.
6. Warning lamps. They must glow when they are supposed to glow and be off when they are supposed to be off.
7. Emergency brake must be capable of holding the vehicle on a 6% grade.
8. Vehicle must be able to stop (panic) in less than 20 feet at a speed of 25mph.
1. All originally equipped lighting equipment must be in working order. Please pre-inspect the following lights before your appointment. Headlamps, tail lamps, marker lamps, back-up lamps, brake lamps (third lamp if required), license plate lamps, turn signals, high beam indicator & any and all warning lamps.
2. Headlamps must be aimable. All adjusting hardware must be in good working order.
3. Lenses must be intact. NO CRACKS!
4. All reflectors must be intact.
5. Body damage that interferes with the visibility of lighting equipment must be repaired prior to inspection.
6. Damage to headlamp aiming pads will need to be corrected prior to the inspection. These are the little pointy things on the lamps glass. They cannot be broken off.
If the vehicle is equipped with aftermarket lighting equipment, it must work or be removed. This includes fog lamps and KC style spot lamps.
Copyright © 2018 Al's Chevron Service - All Rights Reserved.